Emergency vet Wichita KS
When your primary care veterinarian is not open, the Emergency Vet Wichita KS is specifically built and trained to provide intensive / critical care for your pet. While no emergency services appointment is mandatory, you can call our emergency vet Wichita KS before arriving so that he can prepare for your pet's medical emergency.
If it is a minor or serious medical issue, our 24-hour vets in Wichita KS will have the most thorough veterinary treatment possible for your pet.
Why Choose an Emergency vet in Wichita KS?
Our Wichita KS emergency vet and extensive in-house lab provide your pet with the highest quality of veterinary treatment. The emergency room is open 24 hours a day , 7 days a week, without appointments, and staffed by highly qualified professionals in emergency and critical care situations. Your pet will be tried upon arrival.
This offers a simple evaluation of the state of your pet and guarantees that the most important patients can be stabilized and treated immediately. Each pet will receive a rating of severity and will be brought in order of severity to the treatment area. We collaborate with your daily Wichita KS veterinarian and share all information about your visit to ensure that treatment is received correctly and records are up-to - date.
List of Services Include:
• Intensive Patient Monitoring: ventilator, temperature, pulse oximetry/oxygen, ICU, humidity, blood pressure, and CVP
• Metabolic Disruptions: diabetic ketoacidosis, hypernatremia, hepatobiliary disease, IMHA/IMTP, peritonitis, renal failure
• Transfusions: blood typing, cross-matching, multi-lumen central line placement
• Blood Services: peritoneal dialysis, hematocrit & hemoglobin monitoring, STAT blood gas, coagulation monitoring
• Cardiac & Respiratory: tracheostomy, advanced COR and defibrillator, EKG monitoring, end-tidal capnography
• Reproductive Emergencies: medical and surgical treatment of dystocia, neonatal incubators and intensive care
• Toxicologic Emergencies: antidotes include acetylcysteine, vitamin K1, lipid emulsion therapy
• Trauma Care: thoracic injuries, poly-trauma cases, vacuum therapy for wounds
• Isolation Unit: contagious disease ward
• Advanced Digital Imaging: CT scan, radiographs